Pages

MARDI GRAS


Disappointingly, we did not have a Mardi Gras celebration in French due to AIMS testing (Zut!). In fact, I did not even get to go to French today because the schedule was beyond weird. It turned out okay though. I got some embroidery in. Is that weird?

IN OTHER NEWS, yes, today is Mardi Gras, so that means that I, being Catholic, am permitted to give something up.

This year I plan to be PARTICULARLY INTENSE.

I plan to give up THE TELEVISION (with the exception of Gossip Girl and The City--sorry!).

I plan to give up THE COMPUTER (with the exception of schoolwork and okay, I will make exceptions for awesomeness such as my 16th birthday, Pi day, and the like).

I think the exceptions are acceptable since two "sacrifices" are in question. Don't you think?

Well I'm off to unplug my TV and get some sleep!

picture, flickr


P.S. Despite my mom's anxious eyes, everyone seems to be welcoming my new haircut with open arms. I'm a little convinced I am a little girl in the 1930's hair-wise... Hmm.

No comments: