Pages

busy body

I've been keeping busy this month with school and fun.  It's incredible how much can happen in a few short weeks--I feel like I've been back at school much longer. ..
A few weekends ago I went to the Oregon Zoo with some friends to observe some animals for an acting assignment (as a design concentration, I still have to take one performance class for my major).  It turns out I am the same size as a Sun Bear.  How fitting!  PS I imitated an otter.On a Monday night, Ted and I went to the restaurant opening for Imperial and literally ordered at least 3/4 of the menu.  Ted's got connections--we ate with the chef's mom!  THE NEXT NIGHT, I saw Memphis for free at the Keller with Ted and his musical theatre class.
Last weekend I saw Avenue Q with Ted and friends.  Hilarious.  Also observed an old lady for another acting assignment.  Yup.  Also, the day before I FINALLY WENT TO THE BUTTON EMPORIUM & RIBBONRY DOWNTOWN.  ENOUGH SAID.
This Saturday I went downtown and to NW 23rd with Claire for shopping, Tea Chai Te,  and Little Big Burger.  It was a sunny and perfect day, especially when it ended with...
OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES (devoured during a viewing of an embarrassing movie that may have included vampires)!!!!!

Then, the next morning I walked in the AIDS walk with Ted and after we got sushi (it was my first time eating at a conveyer belt sushi place).  Yes, I have been having an eventful September!  And it hasn't even ended yet.

Now, back to homework....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun in one post!

Maggie Shirley said...

I love Avenue Q! I would love to see it live instead of a badly pirated version on Google Video.

So glad you're having a wonderful time at school. <3

Natalie said...

It certainly sounds like you have been having such a great time! Any day that ends with oatmeal craisin cookies is an amazing one in my book.

Bookish.Spazz said...

Everything sound so wonderful! Also, oatmeal craisin cookies are the best things ever. Mmmm, so yummy! :)

Natalie said...

your september sounds amazing!

PhotosByPab said...

What awesome fun! :-)

shelbyisms said...

Sam and I only recently went to a conveyor belt sushi place and IT WAS SO GOOD. And so cheap. But a good kind of cheap.

Ted said...

You're so coooooool