Pages

Happy Christmas!

 Today I had the gang over for brunch.


Domenico, Phoebs (I embroidered that barrette for her! I am proud), and Rachel

Rylee + Eric, ya know, doing the cute couple thing.

Erin in her new accessories that went perfectly with her outfit, Quinn, and Kate--with her new Snape wand replica (nerdiest Christmas gift I have ever given)

Nathan in his new snowsuit, knit tie, and sunglasses

Thanks to Kate, I now have a miniature harmonica necklace to annoy people with forever! Yes!

I think we make a nice bunch.

5 comments:

Keri said...

oh kaylie, you really do have a nice group of friends! I'm glad you had fun, and thanks for cleaning up the house afterwards to make dad happy! XOXO

moonshinejunkyard said...

You guys are adorable. It's sort of weird, you're all reminding me of alternate universe versions of us and our friends. I like the Christmas brunch idea for friends, so sweet. MERRY CHRISTMAS to some rad AZ folks!

Kait said...

You and your friends are the cutest!

Unknown said...

snapelyn had a great time. merry christmas, bby!

words and such said...

What a gorgeous picture of you and your friends celebrating. Makes me remember days of young friends, Christmas and celebrating.... I love you,
Grandma Mimi