Pages

one year

A year ago (October 8th), Ted and I went on our first date.  He showed me around downtown Portland (because he lived here a year before starting school), we ate Italian food, and we talked on a bench (our bench) in the street park.  I can't believe how much has happened since that day.  I mean, we're well into our second year of college now!  I am so thankful to have met Ted when I did, because he has made my college experience so full of happiness, love, and musicals.  I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend and best friend.  He is the Marshall to my Lily, the pumpkin to my spice, and the Teddy to my bear.  Or something like that.

6 comments:

Maggie Shirley said...

This is so cute I'm just going to die. So happy for you. <3

Sabz said...

Congrats!~

Bookish.Spazz said...

This makes me gush with happiness and good feelings :)

Natalie said...

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING. Happy happy happy one year to you two.

Kayleigh said...

This is awesome :)

lina said...

this is super cute & you two are adorable! makes me happy : )