Pages

this is halloween

Went to a Halloween party on Friday night.  Ted and I won best costume!
Had some butterbeer and a cauldron cake at Harry Potter shabbat & baked late night vegan pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and watched a little Nightmare Before Christmas on Saturday.
Stumbled upon a pumpkin carving party after dinner on Monday.

I put my phone's flashlight on inside to light it up!

I was extra festive yesterday, and today I am in costume!

Hope everyone is having a happy Halloween!  I'm spending mine a little sick, drinking tea, watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch, eating too much sugar, and doing homework.  At least I'm in costume!  Well, when I'm out and about--right now I'm in my comfy clothes.  

I offered to replace someone on crew, so I also have dress rehearsal for the mainstage (I'm a wardrobe supervisor) all night.  In retrospect, I probably should have considered the time commitment before saying "Sure! Of course!" right away.  I definitely take after my mom in that way, always offering my help even though it might drive me a little crazy.

Regardless, it's been a wonderful and packed October and I'm so excited for what November and (eee!!!) December has in store for me.  Happy Halloween!


P.S. There were decorate-your-own cookies and caramel apples in the bon tonight.  I almost spilled sprinkles everywhere when a head popped up from the table.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

your costumes are so great! and i'm sure you've seen how darren criss was sam this year too... crazy!

Lizzie said...

Cute, cute! I wish I would've seen Moonrise Kingdom before everyone wore costumes from it, but that's okay, I will see it soon!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Eat lots of candy. :)

Bookish.Spazz said...

How exciting! I'm uber jealous of all of your Halloween festivity! Especially the pumpkin carving. :)