Pages

lately...

The other afternoon I went to a new restaurant with my grandparents called Petite Maison.  True to its name, it was a cozy country house with wood everywhere and tiny chandeliers.  It was very charming and delicious.  I tried the Cassoulet Pissaladière (pizza), Poutine, Escargot de Bourgogne, the soup du jour (can't remember the name of it), and the Nutella Crème Brûlée.  My favorites were the Cassoulet pizza, the escargot, and the crème brûlée.  It was a lovely time, and we spent the rest of the afternoon browsing Fashion Square.  I even found boots that fit me/are age appropriate!  Score.



Lately:  writing in the traveling journal, sewing a dress (I'm farther now, but trying to be mysterious), sending off a care package for Ted, hanging out with Izzy every night in my room.

This week:  Knitting, reading Me Talk Pretty One Day, watching Downton Abbey, rewatching Gossip Girl, lunch & shopping date with my grandma Mimi (I got a dress that will go perfectly with my new boots), and catching up with friends before they go back to school (sadface).

Summer is winding down, and a pile of stuff in forming in the corner of my room (okay, so maybe this part isn't that unusual) of things to bring back to school.  

4 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

Cute cute cute!

I'm excited to see how your dress turns out! :)

lina said...

oh my goodness, nutella creme brulee sounds amazing! how interesting!

Anastasia said...

1. All the food sounds delicious. 2. Downton Abbey has amazing clothes and I adore that show. Where are you in it?

Kaylie said...

Just finished season one! I love it. I can't wait to watch the next.