Pages

films

After a disappointing dry spell, it seems the movie theater have something worthwhile to offer. My list is beginning to grow far too long. I quite hope I check some off soon this break...

To begin, I wish to see Atonement, which looks so lovely. The visuals are quite pleasing and romantic to my old eyes and frankly everyone likes a good love story. I just adore that Keira Knightley is casted in the old-timey pieces of today. She has this something about her that is so charming and old-fashioned and yet incredibly fresh. Teach me?



Another film that has caught my attention is Juno, which looks refreshingly humorous, yet also touching. It seems to be peek-a-booing true depth into the topic of teen pregnancy. Plus, isn't Micheal Cera cute?


What I really would like to catch in theaters and ultimately not resort to Blockbuster rental is Sweeny Todd. It seems like the sort of movie you'd like to catch in a dim movie theater. Doesn't it? The cinematography looks stunning and the gloomy, shadowy pallet seems to bring a life into the film that vibrant colors couldn't. Black will always be the new black!


And okay, I want to see Walk Hard.

2 comments:

k said...

Goodness! Those are my top movies to see! Even walk hard. hahahahaha.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAW JUNO WITHOUT ME. ANGRY FACE!!!

Kaylie said...

I saw it with my grandparents! Let's go see it! I don't mind!