Pages

the Halloween festivities have begun...

+ Last night I got to make cupcakes, carve a pumpkin, and dress up in my costume for the yearbook party. Basically I want to be Velma for life.

+ All I want to do is watch cheesy scary movies from the 50's. So far I have watched The Blob and Earth Vs. The Spider.

+ I have just begun reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, thanks to my awesome grandparents who are quite generous with the "treat" part of Halloween.

+ Kendal is being a black cat for Halloween, so I was asked to make her a black tutu. She's running around somewhere wearing it now.

+ I just ate a piece of my grandma's pumpkin bread with Nutella. Yum!

Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying the approach of Halloween as much as I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaay posts! You made a tutu? Cool! The Blob! Nutella! Pumpkin stuff! HALLOWEEN! OMG! YES! EXPLOSIONS.

Keri said...

One of us needs to post a picture of that cute tutu!