Pages

whoops...


My plans to see Where the Wild Things Are today with my friends Erin and Domenico didn't pan out. This secretly tore me apart, because being the anxious six-year-old I truly am, I can't possibly wait another week for a movie I desperately want to see. I mean, can you imagine waiting more than a day to see the newest Harry Potter? It felt pretty close to that. So when my grandma and I found the antique store already closed, we headed straight for a Harkins.

And then I fell in love. It made me so happy. (And yes, I will definately see it again next weekend.)

The music!
The colors! (I am a sucker for a stellar color scheme in films--I finally watched the second half of The Darjeeling Limited yesterday and the colors pretty much blew my mind.)
The cinematography!
The sets!
The Wild Things!

And for the record, Max Records is cooler than I will ever be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i want to see where the wild things are so very bad! everyone is talking about it!

harkins? have i perhaps found another arizonan?

the darjeeling limited is wonderful! one of my all time favorite movies. the soundtrack is amazing.

Danie said...

"Where the Wild Things Are" was AMAZING!!!
A bunch of friends ( 19/20 year olds) went over the weekend. It was adorable.


Peace and Love,
Danie