Pages

i ♥ old stuff


To start out the new year right, my grandparents and I went antiquing.  I could do this everyday--and probably do this close to every other week.  There is something wildly comforting about being surrounded by old things, 60's music, and other people who enjoy likewise (when the Beatles come on, you can be sure someone is singing along).  The people who work there always recognize me, which is also pretty nice!  This trip I got a blue beret, a cowboy scarf, orange fabric, sequins, and a tea cup.  Not too shabby, huh?  This year is already grand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love antiquing. my family will do that together whenever we've the chance. we hit all of our favorite spot, and i almost always come home with some great vinyl, and my mom some great costume jewelry for her to use in her art.

Kait said...

Cowboy scarf! : )

I always have to name inanimate objects! (I even named my dad's mounted deer head Bucky Frederick...) I love all my things like Ariel and her cavern of treasures so each one deserves a loving name!