Pages

christmas cookies

What better way to spend the first reading day for finals than with something sweet?  After working on a group project, I spent the afternoon listening to Christmas music while baking sugar cookies and decking them out with sprinkles and icing.  I was happy to have some help from friends too!  It was a magical afternoon.  It filled my heart with joy when random people would pass by and become ecstatic about the prospect of holiday cookies or hot cocoa.  One girl even said, "This is the first time since I've been here that I've felt the Christmas spirit!"  My day:   made.



Of course I had to dress as Christmas-y as humanly possible and wear my newly made Christmas apron, complete with ruffles, rosettes, and gold cording.

How are you spreading holiday cheer?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is too cute for words Kaylie!!!

Maggie Shirley said...

Honestly, leave a little adorable for the rest of us.

g ma janee said...

great apron!!

Ted said...

Dear Mrs. Claus, I really enjoyed your Christmas cookies and get together :)

<3

Keri said...

I wish I could "like" Ted's comment above. Too cute! Love your apron! Can't wait ot see you soon! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! ( :

Nicola said...

AMAZING COOKIES!!
your outfit is so very cute and wonderful <3

Kate said...

Yay! Your outfit is da be$$$t! Can't wait to see you.