Pages

things to remember (vimeo edition)

I love my home, the desert. It is so beautiful and unique. I have come to appreciate it even more being surrounded by forest the past four months.  It's good to be home to a 70 degree winter!

Landscapes: Volume Two from Dustin Farrell on Vimeo.

Everything will fall into place.  I spent a few troublesome days during my first semester trying to pin down exactly what I wanted to achieve academically and career-wise, simultaneously knowing that it's impossible to know this now, or even ever.  Typical Kaylie--I don't get stressed out about having to write a six page paper, but I get stressed out about the grand scheme.  Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Levi's® Chambray by Opening Ceremony from DANIELS on Vimeo.

Christmas is about sharing the love.  This year I am keeping presents pretty low-key, because I can't afford to go crazy.  Not only is it more fun to be making almost 100% of my gifts, but it's also more nurturing to my Christmas spirit.  Not sure if this video is relevant, but I enjoy it.

Happy Holidays from DANIELS on Vimeo.

I will never get over my Marie Antoinette obsession.  Never.  The music in this video isn't my cup of tea, but the styling is deliciously pastel.  Also, I read in the comments that the costume designer made the dresses in a week?!  I'm impressed.

Acid Girls - Lightworks OFFICIAL VIDEO dir. Steven Ilous from Steven Ilous on Vimeo.

Christmas in Arizona is the best.  Since the weather doesn't know it's the holiday season, I always overcompensate for it with dozens of cookies, crafts, and decorations.  Not to mention a constant stream of holiday wear.  This video is the perfect example of keeping the spirit alive in AZ.  I love it!

Wishing You an Old Fashioned Christmas! from Jared Foster on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I can't wait to watch all of these! Your blog looks AWESOME.

Nicola said...

LOVELOVELOVE your new layout! mega lots! :D

Bookish.Spazz said...

I love your new layout! It's so cute!