Pages

volume two

To my surprise and utter delight, Volume Two, the She & Him record I preordered about a month ago, was waiting for me at the door when I got home from work today.  I've never preordered anything in my life (other than Harry Potter books to be picked up at the bookstore), so I'm not sure if it's normal that a week before the release date, I get my copy in the mail.  Regardless, what a lovely surprise!  I adore it.  Zooey's voice sounds very natural floating from my record player, although maybe this is because the album reminds me a bit (or a lot) of my Nancy Sinatra record.  This is a good thing though.  I am quite pleased with their retro sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love she & him. can't wait to hear that record!
i've got a list of things i'd like a vinyl copy of, and their stuff is definitely on it along with the dead man's bones record.