Pages

Mr. Schuster....

I'm going to miss seeing you every Tuesday night at 8.  I think I might have to buy some Glee songs on iTunes to hold me over until next season...  As my mom would say, we're Gleeks around here.

Good news:
I got to see my pals tonight (Glee finale + mint brownies = a good time)
I aquired a hand-me-down laptop from my uncle (Hooray!)
I'm working again for the summer (I nanny two hilarious girls)

Bad news:
I've kind of been in a blogging funk lately.  Also, I've been really busy (SAT, anyone?  Online class?  Work?  ACT?), so when I do have free time, I'm basically trying to take advantage of it to catch up on my reading, sewing (I finally sewed a skirt with the fabric I got in Portland!), or baking. Or I am calling Rachel up so we can watch Arrested Development...  Okay.  So I guess it's not all that bad.  At all.  But hopefully this new laptop will help me get back into the blogging routine, because I do miss it!

Next post:
I will prove that I have been following my new year resolutions (or not)

2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

hey, that's okay if you're in a blogging funk....we'll be here for you whenever you stop in, no pressure! meanwhile i am very excited to see the skirt you made and other things you have up your sleeve. a busy summer is grand. mine is quite lazy so far, but i'm making plans!

Keri said...

Don't tell dad how much I love Mr. Schuster!