Pages

school spirt & happiness

It's that time of the year again!  I have to say that I LOVE football season.  And basketball season.  And soccer season.  Basically, I am a high school sports junkie.  TV sports?  I can take it or leave it.  But there's something kind of wonderful about high school sports.  Even the kids who you wouldn't expect manage to find their reddest t-shirt to wear on game days and the campus is painted red with spirit. If so much as one or two people don't wear red, they are the ones that stand out in a classroom.  Although my favorite part is being on the field, almost getting ran over by a "plethora of Toros" as the announcer would say, while taking pictures for yearbook.  You know you got a good shot if you're almost killed in the process.  Life is good.

No comments: