Pages

my favorite christmas songs

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Such a sweet song. This version is covered by She & Him.  Side note: As if my love for Zooey wasn't embarressingly huge already, watch this (boy, can she really sing!) and read this (score-she really is as cool as I think she is!).  Love her!


Baby, It's Cold Outside
Your quintessential fun, romantic Christmas song. I loved seeing Blaine and Kurt sing it together--too precious!


Last Christmas
What can get better than 80’s music and Christmastime? Not much, that’s what. Rachel and Finn’s version was so fun! (Uh oh, my Gleek is showing.)


Sister Winter
This is actually an original song by Sufjan Stevens--beautiful.  Definitely worth a listen.


It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Because when it is, I am so thrilled to sing along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas music!

I must say I love Zooey's "Baby It's Cold Outside", Jimmy Eat World's "Last Christmas", and My Chemical Romance's "All I Want For Christmas Is You", but my all-time favorite will always be John Lennon's "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)"