Pages

weekend update


This weekend was definitely one of my busiest, but it was also good fun.  For the past couple of weeks I have been helping out with the Senior Thesis Festival for the theatre department.  

Usually there are around four shows.  This year there were twelve.  

Suffice to say, it's been a long haul for everyone involved.  I was one of the wardrobe supervisors, so I kept track of the costumes, looked after the shop, and answered questions.  I had a headset, which was cool for the first couple of days, but then it just got heavy.  For the first time ever, I wore all black.  For several nights in a row.  It was weird.  Overall though, it was a great experience.  I'm always trying to find ways to be more involved in things.

After the shows on Saturday, Ted and I went to Spring Fling at the Crystal Ballroom. Unfortunately by the time we got there (around 11:30) our friends were starting to head out.  We danced a bit, ate some yummy finger food, and got some "photobooth" pictures taken, so the night turned out lovely anyway.  And of course, we would take almost any opportunity to dress our snazziest.

That's about it.  I slept a ton and got some homework done.  Now it's time to finish things:  an essay about blogging (YES) and a rendering of a small potted cactus (YESYES).

Hope all your weekends were fun and productive! 

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I think I could write an essay about blogging. It certainly beats analyzing poems.

I really like the word snazzy.

Bookish.Spazz said...

Woo!! Your weekend sounded awesome!