Pages

thursday thrills: garden party inspiration



Party in the orange groves.

Flower crowns for the guests to wear.  I need to do this.

The perfect hostess dress from the ever-trustworthy Modcloth.  Cute, put together, and most importantly--colorful.

I am in love with these rose lights to hang from the trees. 

In love with lemon poppy seed cookies...  Perfect for a light dessert.

Classy and easy-going, tea sandwhiches are a go-to party finger food.

I love this vintage feel with a record player and lanterns.

Lemonade is a must for any Spring or Summer event.  I also love using mason jars for casual parties.



I can't wait to be home and plan some late spring/early summer outdoor parties!  For more inspiration, see this post about the garden party I helped my best friend Erin throw for her birthday.

xoxo
Kaylie

No comments: