Pages

study date



For my birthday weekend (yes, I get a whole week, dontcha worry about it), I asked Ted to accompany me on a small tour of the best coffee shops in Portland since my busy week ahead demanded that I do a hefty amount of work.  We only hit three, but they were quite lovely. My favorite drink was the Tanglewood chai at Either/Or, and my favorite dog was at Extracto, but my favorite all around was Cathedral, which had the perfect study vibe, tasty pastries, and a pretty meadow outside for artsy iphone photos (Thanks, Ted).  For our day-long coffee date, I chose my comfiest, cutest dress and paired it with my ripped tights, oxfords, and my newest favorite,  my jean jacket.  I excitedly added my new tri-colored stacked rings with my perfectly matching bunting necklace.  Yay!

Strange to think that study dates will be a thing of the past soon (at least for me--Ted is going to be prepping for law school soon--eek).  They will become planning and dreaming dates, where I scribble ideas for my dream business.  I guess I can live with that.

Dress/Asos, Jean Jacket/Here We Go Again (my work!), Brooch/Vintage, Tights/Unknown, Oxfords/Buffalo Exchange, Necklace/Madewell, Stacked Rings/Kate Spade, Circle Ring/Edina Kiss

No comments: