Pages

cleaning for the clueless

found

Ted and I are in the midst of cleaning and moving into our new apartment.  Tensions have been high.  We've gotten on each other's nerves more times than I can count.  I've been difficult.  I just want to unpack.  I love clean things, but I hate cleaning.  But today, when I got off of work and had a text from him of our beautifully clean kitchen, succulent included, my hope was restored instantly.  We can do this.  I can get on the cleaning train, if it means I get to decorate little corners of our new space sooner.

I have to go unpack some boxes right now, but I thought I'd share this adorable/helpful/idealistic info graphic that I found in my search of a cleaning checklist (my dad would be proud).  Having our own place is new and exciting, and I'm just going to embrace this moment where I'm thrilled to have found a cute cleaning info graphic, because these kinds of cleaning-themed moments don't come by often.

No comments: