Pages

portland city guide: 14 coffee shops to try out

There is no shortage of coffee shops here in Portland, which is one of the many things I love about living here. When I first moved here, I didn't even like coffee, but I've always loved the atmosphere of cafes. There's something magical about a place where people meet to take a moment to sip and talk or get down to business and work on a project. I always find coffee shops extremely inspiring. Here are just a few of the dozens of options around town that I recommend you try out.

Sweet + Unpretentious
Dragonfly Coffee House
Costello's Travel Caffe
Java Hound (Dog friendly!)

Too Cool for School
Barista
Heart 
Never

Study Break
Cathedral Coffee
Jola

Cup & Bar
Southeast Grind (Open 24 hours)

Favorite Roasters
Water Avenue
Ristretto
Kainos
Five Points 

No comments: