Pages

happy (belated) birthday, Arizona


I fall in love with you more each year.  I would feel incomplete without feeling your blazing sun in my hair everyday.

pictures:
The Grand Canyon.  What is there to say?  It's beautiful!

The Botanical gardens? (I absolutely LOVE going there, especially for the musical festival during Christmastime)  Or maybe just some random cacti.  Beautiful either way!

Bison Ranch up in Heber when I would go with my grandparents before the forest fire destroyed it.  I miss the days when they had a cabin up there!  I would read in the hammock outside and make extravegant plans for the storage house above the garage to become my craft lair.  When I have a family, a cabin is a definite must...  I don't care if it is two rooms!  I have some very nice memories of that cabin, just collecting rocks and eating ice cream at Bison Ranch. 

Anywho, hope everyone had a lovely hearts day!  I sure did. 


P.S. I am definitely throwing a 100th bithday/Valentine's party in 2012... That's that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Happy Birthday Az!
I haven't been to the botanical gardens since I was little... I think a trip is in store!