Pages

oh my goodness

Just because I took the PSAT, College Board sends me 2489329847 college brochures everyday.  95% of them I am not even remotely interested in, so I mourn the death of so many trees as I dump them into our recycle bin.  The only ones I even pay attention to are the ones from West coast schools, because I can't picture myself going anywhere else.  In my mind, if I were to be far from home, I might as well be FAR--as in continents--from home.  I don't know why I think this way, but I do.  That's why ideally I want to stay in AZ for school and study abroad for at least a year in Europe.

So today I actually recieved a brochure that has made me go a little crazy.  Because this school isn't even in the US like the other five thousand brochures I have recieved--it's in Switzerland.  And oh my goodness.  It sounds like the best situation in the world.  I mean, travel is required?  C'mon! 

Things like this! I just can't handle them.  Because how do you make something so awesome actually happen in your own real life?  I don't know.  I don't know.  Don't you just hate that?

3 comments:

Zoë said...

I wanted to go to that school! Do you know Chelsea Byers? She was my editor in Yearbook a couple of years ago. She went to that American school in Switzerland. I was very jealous. :)

PS. Some of those brochures are great for making collages. Especially the NYU ones. :)

Maggie Shirley said...

I keep getting e-mails and brochures for a school in ROME, and I so wish I could go there. Think of how cool it would be! "Hey, where are you going to school?" "Eh, Rome. No big."

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing! Studying in Switzerland?
Definitely tops staying in the States.