Pages

if it wasn't official before, it is now.

Glee is my favorite show ever in the history of ever.  If you are a fellow Gleek and haven't watched the latest episode, first of all, SHAME ON YOU, and second of all, don't read anything else in this post or I will feel a great, great sadness for ruining this glorious episode for you.

REGIONALS WAS AWESOMEEEEEE.  I loved that New Directions did original songs because they totally rocked it!  IN YO' FACE, SUE!  Rachel's song was great and I am so proud of her for being the star she is meant to be despite all the torment she gets for being confident.  Quinn has been dressing really good lately, but that doesn't dismiss how incredibly RUDE she is to Rachel.  (Although I do praise her cute hat choice.)  Rachel FTW! 

I am now going to take this moment to point out that "THEY KISSED" is trending on Twitter.
...and "Trouty Mouth." (Heh.)

BUT YOU GUYZZZZ!!  THEY KISSED!!  You can not even understand the bliss I am in right now.  My love of Darren Criss has skyrocketed, my love of Klaine has gone off the charts, and my love of Glee has expanded its already very large portion in my heart.   

When the episode started off with a Warblers song, I knew it was going to be a good one.  And when I saw the look on Blaine's face during "Blackbird" I could tell he was falling in love in Kurt (and I may have flailed about with giddiness).  Then when they kissed... I STARTED FLIPPING OUT.  I was jumping up and down squealing and screaming and just generally gleeking out all over the place.  I grabbed Izzy who was sitting next to me and started jumping up and down with her too...to which she gave me the funniest look with her head tilted to the side, like, "What is this human insanity?"

Then Regionals.... THEIR DUET!  Cue more "SO ADORABLE!!! THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!!" Also, did the audience have fake candles and foam #1 fingers under their chairs?!  Hah.

And the end with Kurt and Blaine...  SO ADORABLE!!! THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!!

Okay.  I'm done.  

(At least for now.)

Okay, now I am.

P.S. My Lenten promise to not buy Glee songs on iTunes is hitting really hard right about now.

1 comment:

Maggie Shirley said...

Blaine just put is hand on Kurt's and I squealed so loud AND THEN THEY KISSED AND I COULDN'T EVEN FUNCTION AND LOST THE ABILITY TO EVEN AND I JUST OH MY GOSH.