Pages

photo diary: tonto natural bridge, gilbert, & mesa - ted's visit, day three








On Sunday we woke up early to take a short hike at Tonto Natural Bridge before driving home.  It was beautiful!  Ted loved taking pictures there.  When we got back in town, Ted and I drove to Postino for my mom's birthday lunch with family.  Later we had cupcakes with my grandparents to celebrate some more!  At this point we were exhausted and ended up just hanging around the house until spontaneously deciding to pick up dinner at Vito's to eat at the movie theatre.  Ted really wanted me to see Safety Not Guaranteed, so it worked out well.  Dining at the movie theatre--we're a classy couple. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these posts! So much fun. Happy birthday to your mom :)

lina said...

beautiful photos! you two are too cute :)