Pages

England (York, Stratford, London)


HORSES, in York.


It RAINED quite a bit at times...


To avoid taxes, very SMALL windows were made.


A ROSE window...somewhere? York Minster, perhaps?


The ceiling of a magnificant ROOM.


Even the hedgework read SHAKESPEARE in Stratford.


The playwright's own BIRTHPLACE.


MOSS-covered gravestones outside Shakespeare's church.


Beautiful STORIES were told in colored glass. (What if you had bad eyesight?)


Anne Hathaway's (Shakespeare's wife--sorry for the confusion!) COTTAGE...


...where the flowers were NOT scarce.


Well hello there, LONDON!


I see you've got a gay pride PARADE going on...


Where did all these people COME from?


Beats me why this shot is taken from so HIGH.


Out on the TOWN after the Phantom of the Opera.


A London BRIDGE!


People LIVE here, at the Tower of London.


Now, what is THIS place?


None other than DIAGON ALLEY...or rather where they magiked the set for the films!

HBP posters were EVERYWHERE in Europe, to my delight.


The British Museum was quite SNAZZY.

I especially liked the old BOOKS.


This would have to be my dream SAILBOAT, bright and made of recycled materials!


Bye, LONDON.

6 comments:

PhoebeMae said...

wow, so pretty.

I am kind of really wanting that ceiling.

Kait said...

I am in love with your travel entries!

-Tiny windows-Gah! Love.
-A. Hatheway's Becoming Jane cottage I suppose?
-Anywhere with reading hedges is where I belong!
-Diagon Alley?! I bet you can feel the green envy of all us fellow HPsessed bloggers.

Wonderful photographs!

Kaylie said...

Anne Hathaway was the name of Shakespeare's wife. Funny, right?

Thanks! Yeah, can you see that goofy grin I have there? I was so excited... Haha

Nicole said...

Incredible pictures...can't wait to see Paris :)

Anonymous said...

awesome pics to capture your great memories

The Kid In The Front Row said...

Some great pictures! I wish I could see London through your eyes. My eyes don't see it the same.

BTW; love the shot of the small window and your caption for it!