Pages

France (Paris, Chartres)


Everything in Paris is just so REGAL-looking. Not in a pompous way, just a sort of casual, yeah, that's how we roll-way. I dig it.


My first purchase: une baguette et trois macarons. YUM!


Ah, the magnificent TRAFFIC. They make it look so glamorous!

The Eiffel Tower played PEEK-A-BOO with the skyline.


GOLD, everywhere.


The SEINE.


My favorite place at the LOUVRE.


NAPOLEON'S apartments: The location of my next dinner party?


The street lined outside the Louvre held some serious shopping opportunities...I was mostly concerned about getting my taste buds around a strange-looking sweet called a MONT BLANC. Best 5 euros I've ever spent... Other than the euros I spent on those macarons...


At the METRO, waiting for a connection--time to break out the Mont Blanc.


OH NO--the train came too quickly! (I look so worried about not getting a chance to eat it...)


GIANT HBP poster at the Metro station!


The Seine at NIGHT (we were on a riverboat--it was quite chilly).


City of LIGHTS or intro to Gossip Girl?


You know what it IS...


From the very TOP of the Eiffel Tower (using zoom).


The first thing I did in Chartres? Buy FOOD...


A window portraying the ZODIAC at Chartres Cathedral.


WOW.

I definitely miss all those FLOWERS.

5 comments:

Keri said...

Beautiful!

Kait said...

I'm so jealous you got to explore Paris. When I went to France I stayed in Nice and Avignon but no Paris : (

I guess it gives me a reason to have to go back though!

Nicole said...

I'm so happy that you got to go there. It truly is magical. You are forever changed now that you've experienced Paris. :)

Zoƫ said...

Even though I love you, I kind of hated you when I saw these pictures. Ha ha just kidding. You are so lucky, and I'm glad you had a good time! Ps. your picturz are cooool.

Kaylie said...

Thanks, Zoe! I'm sure you had a great time in Greece too!