Pages

you saw this one coming...


Yesterday (and I mean ALL of the day) a few of us got together to have a Harry Potter marathon at Kate's. Here you can plainly see that Victor Krum, Sybill Trewlaney, Cho Chang, Lily Potter, James Potter, Harry Potter, Rita Skeeter, and Ginny Weasley were present. Obviously we ate cauldron cakes, pretzel wands, and snowy owl cupcakes, along with butterbeer (fyi which should not be consumed in liberal amounts due to its high butter content).

Haven't I ever mentioned I was best friends with Lily and James Potter?

Or the fact that I'm Molly Weasley? (Yes, that's a wand you can barely see hovering over the saucepan.)

Lily, Sybill, and Cho waiting in line.
Molly and Lily reunited once more! (Don't ask me where Arthur was; I'm surprised he didn't scoop up the opportunity to witness the Muggle feat that is the silver screen...)

ABOUT THE FILM:
I absolutely adored it. Probably my favorite film so far in the series other than Prisoner of Azkaban, because it was unique in its completely teenage humor. I loved that, especially being the same age as the students. The cinematography and color were awesome as always. Yes, there were alterations, and sometimes additions, but everything worked together to create a seamless production. Lovely movie.

3 comments:

PhoebeMae said...

aww.
this just sounds too cute.

Kait said...

I once again say you have yourself a great group of friends! I love your Molly Weasly outfit! I'm glad you loved the movie. I did as well : D I get sad thinking this ride we know as Harry Potter will soon be over because it has given me so much excitment in my life. I was over the moon last night!

Kaylie said...

I know, I can't bear to think of it! Thankfully the last book is split into two movies and we the theme park to look forward to!