Pages

Funny People


Today I saw Funny People with my grandparents. I LOVED it. Seth Rogen was completely charming and adorable and crush-inducing. This was probably the first film I've seen him in where he doesn't smoke! And while I was a little hesitant about Adam Sandler being in an Apatow flick, he managed to fit right in. Jonah Hill in glasses was the best--I have had a growing crush on him since Superbad and the glasses certainly intensify it. Jason Schwartsman was a hoot, however pretentious his character was--plus it was very nice to hear his band Coconut Records playing in the background. Sweet story and definitely full of funny people. See it!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm dying to see this movie!!! I'm so glad you liked it...now I know that I will too.

Kait said...

I can't believe Apatow and Sandler used to be roomates! I watched him on Inside the Actor's studio recently. I am really excited to see this but I haven't woken up in time for a matinee all this week. That's my goal this weekend.

Kaylie said...

It's a good goal! :)