Pages

reasons why taylor momsen needs to settle down


THEN & NOW


Figure A: Her band, The Pretty Reckless--WHAT?



Figure B: The words coming out of her mouth.

"I'm not going to date someone who's sixteen. Boys are so much less mature than girls as it is; there's just no way-I would eat a boy my age alive." -Taylor Momsen in this month's issue of teenVOGUE


Figure C: Desperately wanting to be Courtney Love. Okay, I want to be Zooey Deschanel. But Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. This is embarressing.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE J?

I stood up for you when Kate made fun of your character on Gossip Girl and this is how you repay me? I'm disappointed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for posting this. the video. laaaaaaaawl

mayte. said...

she used to be so pretty. Now she looks cracked out. It's such a shame.

Megan said...

goddd this is soo true. she looks so much older than she really is now.