Pages

floral frenzy

I noticed a couple of things the day I wore this outfit.  
One:  Almost everyday I catch myself wearing things people have given to me over the years.  This is one of the perks of being open to most pieces even if they don't immediately scream my style and being petite--when people grow out of something or accidentally shrink something, they pass it my way!
Two:  I wear a TON of floral.  Ted's friend, who just met me last weekend, told him I was "the personification of a flower."  I laughed, then realized I was wearing floral on floral...


While I was taking this picture of Ted...
...Ted's friend was taking this picture of us.  Officially my favorite picture of us!
Outfit:  blouse (hand-me-down from mom)/Banana Republic, tanktop underneath (gift)/ Free People, jacket (gift)/ boutique, button from Ireland, skirt (another hand-me-down)/unknown, vintage belt from garage sale, tights (gift)/Kate Spade, shoes/Born, bow/Nordstrom, Deathly Hallows earrings/Whimsic Alley

3 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

GAH. You and Ted are so friggin cute! I can't handle it!

Kayleigh said...

I adore those red tights! I want them! :) I love your fashion! So girly! My style!
:)

Nicola said...

that last photo of you and Ted is perfect!!! so beautiful. :)