Pages

today i am thankful for...nice folks

Today I brought over some treats (cake cookies) and some treasures (old stuff I don't need anymore, plus a life-size Care Bear) up to school to support our New Global Citizens project for the Bocas School Project in Panama.  Unfortunately I couldn't stay long, but I had a legitimate reason--a few fellow yearbookers and I went up to Old Town Scottsdale to cheer on our fantastic yearbook advisor who was participating in the 3 Day Walk.  It was a blast!  Everyone was so energetic and enthusiastic and encouraging... and PINK!  It was great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS IN OLD TOWN YESTERDAY!

heehee it is a small world. :D

Anonymous said...

i know! haha. maybe someday we'll run into each other by chance :)

i love harry and the potters <3
i can not wait for friday!