Pages

home for the holidays part I








1)  Annual Christmas brunch with my friends. This year was really special because Erin hosted at her new house.  Everything was delicious!  Phoebe brought her famous scones, Domenico and I were at the stove serving up latkes and crepes, and Erin made a lovely coffee cake.  My favorite part was sitting around the Christmas tree and catching up.  I am so thankful for my friends at home.

2)  Going out to dinner and seeing the Nutcracker with my parents, grandma, and sister. My grandma takes us every year as a tradition, and you know how much I love traditions!  Of course my grandma always manages to find awesome themed gifts for me and my sister.  She's a pro.

3)  Late nights with Izzy as I Christmas craft.  She curled up into a ball at the head of my bed once I started loudly sewing...  She's too cute.  She's sleeping next to me as I type this!

4)  Max, our Elf on the Shelf, welcoming me home on Wednesday night.  He's a hoot.

Looking forward to even more holiday fun!  Hope you're enjoying some quality time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Bookish.Spazz said...

:D My family and I have an elf as well!