Pages

for your information

(google images)
So the sad truth is that I haven't been very blog-spired lately.  Until right now.  I just ate a tomato & mozzerella sandwich. 

What is that supposed to mean?, you ask.  Well, I don't know either, but tomato & mozzerella cheese sandwiches are delicious and make me happy and remind me of two summers ago when I was in Europe and ate 482347 of them (also with brie).  So it got me thinking about things I think are wonderful and/or delicious.  Here they are...
  • Waddle Waddle Wednesdays (Join the movement--go to your nearest park and feed the ducks.)
  • Driving while listening to Darren Criss sing to me
  • Sleepovers at Melanie's
  • Knowing where I'm going to college (Lewis & Clark!)
  • Vita Coco (I blame Dahlya)
  • The rainy weather
  • Watching AVPM and AVPS (If you know these acronymns, I love you forever.)
  • Having blogfriends (especially the ones who you are almost-cousins with)
  • Anticipating the next Glee episode (although it's killing me at the same time...)
  • Officially having sorbet in the house--that means summer is approaching fast!
  • Reading 1984 in English
  • Pineapple frozen yogurt, pineapple juice, pineapple candles, PINEAPPLE, SUMMER, YEAH!

Yep, life is pretty wonderful.  What's wonderful in your life right now?

5 comments:

Kendall said...

AVPM//AVPS, yeah! Of course I know what those are. ;) and mhm, that sandwich looks good...

~Kendall

Katie said...

I think we should ditch the almost and just be real cousins. Okay? Okay. :)

Maggie Shirley said...

I am tempted to watch AVPM and AVPS every day of my life. They are just too wonderful.

Anonymous said...

MY FAVORITE SANDWICH.

In fact, there's a sandwich shop in Scottsdale where you order your food according to your zodiac sign (kinda fun), and that's the Virgo (I'm a Virgo) sandwich which is PERFECT. It's super yummy :)

Zoë said...

cool! my cousin is going to lewis and clark too. you guys should be friends. she's really cool (wore a tie dye dress she made to prom) :) and congrats! :)