Pages

sweet times & finds with friends

On Tuesday, some friends and I went to get shaved ice and do some thrifting.  I FOUND THE BEST NECKLACE EVER.  It was love at first sight.  I spotted it immediately in a sea of other necklaces and bracelets.  The rest is history.  Later I got to finally catch up with my friend who was in Europe for six weeks.  So happy to have her home!
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with Amy to browse the mall and get Sprinkles cupcakes.  It was a lovely time!  I even found velvet magenta flats at Banana FOR UNDER $7.  I love finding bargains like that on nice brands.  Plus, they are super comfy.  I can't wait to wear them this fall with bright tights. 

When I got home, I found Izzy as seen above.  With blue in her hair.  This is not the first time this has happened, although the blue is new.  Apparently I can't leave my family alone for an afternoon without them causing mischief...

Happy Thursday!  Hope you have an exciting weekend ahead of you.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lovely time yesterday afternoon!

Izzy is adorable. The blue hair is cute too. haha.

THOSE FLATS ARE JUST SO CUTE THOUGH.
I can't believe you got them so cheap! So cool.

Bookish.Spazz said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE THAT NECKLACE!

lina said...

i think it is so cool that you & amy got to spend some time together! meeting people through the blogosphere is really incredible :)
p.s. i love all the colors on your blog!