Pages

fashion break: thom browne resort 2013

CLASSY WHALES?! As a lover of both animal patterned clothing AND not looking like a toddler, I'm pretty into these looks.  There are also some 30's vibes (seen more in other looks) which is nice.  I'd love to pair the blazer with a brightly colored dress or the blue bag with...everything. I'm also all over the pretty white, baby blue, and gray eyelet.  I'm usually one to go for bright colors, but I can appreciate the loveliness of a soft spoken eyelet. Yep, soft spoken.  Just go with it.

3 comments:

janee said...

HI kk
glad you re blogging while in transit...
these soft colors are NICE!!
see you soon ...Izzy is good..misses her KK

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE WHALES SO MUCH THEY ARE SO CUTE. Can I have them please.

Satin and Souffles said...

I love that whale skirt! xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com