Pages

outfit roundup

blouse-Blossom's Boutique (in Downtown Mesa)
cardigan-Nordstrom
butterfly pin-grandma's
shorts-Gap (great find from Buffalo Exchange!)
tights-Target
loafers-Wal Mart

dress-Urban Outfitters (found during a lovely rainy winter break afternoon on Mill Avenue with Rachel.  We looked at records, got Starbucks and burgers, and walked around.  Portland, here we come!)
blazer-American Eagle
cameo-great-grandma's
belt-Goodwill
tights & shoes-Target

dress-Forever 21
earrings-made by the wonderful Dahlya
coat-Old Navy
belt-grandma's
tights-Gap
shoes-David's Bridal

I think see a trend...  I guess I just have stylish, generous grandmas in my life (Dahlya included).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh i especially like that second one :)

Unknown said...

this makes me apprehensive about wearing yoga pants today. TOO BAD.