Pages

my style, then & now

then
now





































Recently I started using tumblr again (as one does when finals come around), and I've realized how my style has evolved since I started it a few years ago.  I started it as a pursuit to encapsulate all that is "sweet, pastel & lovely" which eventually evolved into a place with more obsessive things like Darren Criss, Harry Potter, and Glee.  Now it's become more like my true style--colorful and classy, with a sense of humor and handmade-ness.  This is a pretty pointless post, but it's something I noticed and it makes me happy to see that my style is evolving into something I now recognize is more me.

That's all.  It's summer and I'm going to post pointless things because...

it's summer.


WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Okay, bye now.

No comments: