Pages

roommate staycation

Claire and I were fortunate enough to be able to stay in Ted's room for a few days after we had to move out of our room (which was AWESOME because moving out was a mess and it would have been a shame to have to say goodbye during such a stressful time).  I dubbed this our "roommate staycation" because we were roommates in a different room across campus.  We had fun lounging around watching movies and embarrassing TV online, grocery shopping, making food, and soaking up our last few days as roommates.  I'm sure going to miss this lady, but I know that we will both have a blast studying abroad and will come back refreshed and full of new experiences to take on senior year.  It's weird to think that I won't be seeing a lot of people until senior year, but I hope the circumstances help me branch out more and connect with the other people going on my London trip.  I'm just happy that this year I was lucky enough to have such a great friend as a roommate!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Woah, London! I am way jealous!

Natalie said...

It sounds like a glorious time to me. :) My roommate is definitely one of my closer friends here too so I totally get it. It will be hard to be apart for so long but you'll have so many adventures to talk about in the future!

Unknown said...

good room mate in london can go for this link. Room mate

Unknown said...

It sounds like a glorious time to me. :). the link below can help you alot.
Room mate