Pages

i know this is my 2309413049th post in the last 24 hours, but...


Can I just tell you how emotional I am getting about this Harry Potter business?  I teared up the moment I started watching this.  By the end I was in tears, trying not to lose it.  A few minutes later when I realized it was THE LAST HARRY POTTER TRAILER EVER (thanks a lot, tumblr), I lost it.  I literally curled up into a ball on my bed and started shaking with tears.  It's really ending.  Not only that, but so much change is about to happen in my life.  I'm moving. I'm going to college. Akasjkasjfkasfl;kasfask.  All of this built-up emotion is being channeled into this epic ending and I am having a not-even-quarter life crisis.  WAAAAHHHHH.  BUT IT IS SO EXCITING.

Also, I made this while at my friend's house tonight to cope:

We also played Harry Potter trivia.  Now it is forever ingrained in my mind that Quarrel meets a zombie in Africa during his travels.  Now why on Earth didn't I remember that?

4 comments:

Kendall said...

asdfjkalsf;j 27 days! I'm getting tickets on Monday; I can't wait. I am so excited, I am so sad, I am mostly weird. BUT. I love what you painted. :)

Anonymous said...

It's hitting me as well. Last trailer, last movie, the end on an era...

Crazy.

jan said...

KK..near or FAR..you will always be My inspiration!

Zoë said...

harry potter decor! that is a grand idea.