Pages

and this is when it gets a little weird...

Darren Criss at the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 premiere (he is the musical HP after all)
Okay, before I start this confessional, watch this.  (In reply:  Yes, I do.)

Over the course of one Glee episode, I have completely become a Darren Criss fangirl.  I never thought he was undesirable, but I didn't see why so many girls were obsessed with him when I saw his picture all over my Tumblr dashboard (There are many Glee/Harry Potter fans on Tumblr; I feel very at home)...

Then tonight happened.  Between Blaine's disappointment on the Valentine's Day episode and tonight's confusion (and hot bedhead; let's get serious here) I have come down with a full-on crush.  Before now, I thought Blaine a little too pretentious and put-together, but seeing him so vulnerable (and adorably drunk, omggg you guyzzz)... Well, I'm over that.  He's just as uncertain as the rest of them.  And 3432438 times hotter.

Seriously, I am giggling like a little girl.  I need help.

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

oh my gosh you are right! he is the musical harry potter! hahaha love this!

Kendall said...

Darren Criss = amazing. :P I completely agree. <3 Harry Potter + Glee! (I love combining my obsessions!)

~Starr