Pages

lovely

Disclaimer: I am gleeking out majorly around here, just fair warning.
Once again, my grandma outdid herself with my Valentine's Day basket.  This isn't even all of it!  I also got some baking goodies and other fun stuff.  And yes, that is Katy Perry nail polish--my grandparents are that hip.  (I love it! My nails are currently "The One That Got Away" and "Teenage Dream.")

Speaking of Katy Perry, I really liked Rachel's "Firework"!

My favorite thing about the episode was Blurt (Blaine & Kurt).  THEY ARE SO ADORABLE.  I am practically doodling this in my journal:
 Except maybe "Kaylie + Glee" would be more accurate.  Either way, The Warbler's rendition of "Silly Love Songs" made me so happy.


I have also been enjoying wearing my giant sequin heart from ban.do whenever I can--as in every other day.  It's just that time of the year, you know?


Other lovely things: Laughing way too much at lunch, watching 500 Days of Summer after school and going to the talent show.  Life is swell!

2 comments:

Tabz said...

I've been wanting the Katy Perry nail polish... D: Why aren't my grandparents this cool?

Katie said...

This is me being jealous! (and if I already said that in an earlier comment, please forgive me. That would just take things to a whole other awkward level...I just can't remember if I did or not...)