Pages

greetings from a lazy fashion blogger


The other day someone asked me if I had a certain idea in mind when I got dressed.  Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time I figure out what I was going for after I put the outfit together.  I guess it's mostly subconscious.  Here are some instances.

1. the "sometimes I wish I was Nancy Sinatra"
blouse-Blossom's 
cardigan-Nordstrom
shorts-Nordstrom
tights-Target
boots-Goodwill ($6!  Thanks AJ, for discovering my new favorite thing to wear.)

2. the "sexy schoolgirl librarian chic" (term coined by Rachel Berry--I love it)
shirt-Anthropologie
shrug-Target
necklace-great-grandma's
skirt-H&M
socks-Kate Spade
shoes-Nordstrom Rack

3. the "Civil War hipster"
hat-J. Crew
dress-Urban Outfitters
bow-Nordstrom
belt-Goodwill
tights-Kate Spade
shoes-Target

4. the "Portlandian-in-training"  (it's been super rainy this weekend)
shirt-Target
jacket-Splash
earrings-made by me
belt-Goodwill
jeans-Nordstrom
boots-Goodwill

2 comments:

Katie said...

Second is my fave!

Kate said...

bwhhahahahha the civil war hipster. you're so cute! sometimes i forget!